The database & shopping day for circular consumption.
November 22nd, 2021, the Monday for before Black Friday.
*Previously called White Monday
We are building the worlds largest database of circular businesses so that the average Joe/Jane easily can consume circular. What's that, you might think?
- Rent & share: One can rent tools when it's needed, aswell as outdoor equipment for your next adventure.
- Repair & upcycle: Repair the flat tire on your bike, instead of purchasing a completely new bike. And let’s do the same with electronics & clothes aswell!
- Reuse & recycle: Well, most of the worlds apartments & houses are bought second hand. And that cold beverage, it's made from recycled material.
To put it simply - consumption without any waste, which gives our beloved Mother Earth some slack.
So, how does one participate in this shopping day? Businesses simply follow these three rules:
1. Offer discounts for circular services or products made out of more than 90% recycled material. Why? Shopping is quite fun, as long as it's circular!
2. Don't participate in other shopping days, such as Black Friday.
Why? You can't both eat the cookie and have it.
3. Optional: Share a post on social media with the hashtag #circularmonday on November 22nd, the Monday before Black Friday.
Why? Create a huuge buzz about circular consumption.
Help mother earth and spread the word about circular consumption! Feel free to use our Circular Monday content - and hey, remember to use the hashtag #circularmonday :)
Nop, that's right! We never have, or will, gather data from our beloved visitors.
One in a million these day, right? :)