The database & day for circular consumption.
Always the Monday before Black Friday.
*Previously called White Monday
This year Circular Monday takes place on the 20th of November - join us in consuming circular!
So, to make it easy for the average Joe/Jane to consume circular, we're are building the worlds largest database of circular businesses. What's circular, you might think? In other words, consumption that doesn't create any waste.
- Rent & share: One can rent tools when it's needed, as well as outdoor equipment for your next adventure.
- Repair & upcycle: Do you repair a flat tire, or purchase a completely new bike? That's what we thought - let’s do the same with electronics & clothes aswell!
- Reuse & recycle: It's quite normal to buy apartments & houses second hand, right? Let's apply the same mindset on other goods aswell!
Like, one more shopping day? Well, yes, but circular shopping actually decreases the amount of waste. The day occurs every year the Monday before Black Friday. During the day, the majority of the businesses in our database do the following:
1. Discount circular services or products made out of more than 90% recycled material. Why? Shopping is fun, as long as it's circular!
2. Share a post on social media with the hashtag #circularmonday.
Why? Sharing is caring.
Nop, that's right! We never have, or will, gather data from our beloved visitors.
One in a million these day, right? :)